Monday, February 21, 2011

SNOW DAYS

Today is a snow day, the day when school districts call the day off due to snow, rain, etc.  It has been awhile since I have written, in fact I think there are a couple of posts in the editing box which haven't been edited or looked at in months. I'm stuck, life has been happening and I have been stuck in the middle of it. This has been a long winter. The snow was almost melted and then bang, 2 feet overnight, and it is still snowing hard 24 hours after it began. I love it though, even though I don't like the driving in it part. The roads are generally cleared though, except when it is snowing faster than the plows can plow. So here I sit, glad for the extra minutes to sleep, but I am bored, bored bored. It's not that I haven't things that need to get done, but I am not feeling like doing them so much. Nik is at his daycare, and Harry is on his chair, hanging over the sides. You see, he can't fit when he's on his back. Feet in the air in an almost cartoonish manner, head hanging down off the seat. I have always wanted to get a photo of him doing this but he's too fast and smart for me. Please stop the snowing, enough already!






The first major snow storm in December, I painted the kitchen a warmer
color palette. I am still working on the trim, one of those things I could be doing today.

No comments:

Post a Comment