Beginning to blog is a bit of an adventure for me. I have in the past always looked at those who blog as being able to figure out something that I was too afraid to figure out. However, I am taking the plunge now, not because I have suddenly figured it out, because I haven't, but because the desire has become greater than the lack of desire. I do have something to say, and someone might want to read, although I wouldn't be totally surprised if no one read ever this.
I am a middle-aged woman who was married happily for twenty-five years when suddenly the world was ripped out from under my feet. My husband suddenly died of a heart attack, and I was alone, well not totally alone, I have three children. The two eldest live on their own and the youngest, who is disabled lives with me. So what did I do? I up and moved from Sin City,(Las Vegas) to the middle of Cheese Country, (Stanley, Wisconsin). I got a job teaching Kindergarten in a nearby school district, and bought a 109 year old fixer-upper house. Throwing myself into the community, experiencing the midwest culture, and fixing up my fixer-upper have led to this blog, which I do hope some people will enjoy.
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Welcome dear Sister to the wonderful world of blogging! :-)
ReplyDeleteI look forward to reading your posts as time goes by...
Blessings to you ~
Dawn (from the 'headcovering' Yahoo group)
I've been talking about blogging for awhile. You have inspired me. Here I go!
ReplyDelete